Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Carl Hedberg warm-up mix no 2 for the Stockholm Soul Weekender 2015 - I Don't Need You No More!

After two teaser mixes with mainly mid-to-uptempo 60s & 70s soul, here's a slow & low mix of deep and sweet soul, basically the sound of the Saturday afternoon session at Riche. In part this is what I played in the Jim Wray lounge at Soul Essence 2015, but some other stuff added as well.




01. George Jackson - I don't need you no more - ER 45
02. Warren Raye & the Infernal Blues Machine - If you wanna love me - London 45
03. Gladys Knight & The Pips - Between her goodbye and my hello - Soul 45
04. Mavis Staples - It makes me wanna cry - Volt LP
05. Ronnie Barron - Did she mention my name - Michelle 45
06. Larks - I want you back - Money 45
07. C Forture & J Brinson - True Love - Interstate 45
08. Johnson Brothers - When I was a boy - Smoke House 45
09. Josephine Taylor - I've made up my mind - Twinight 45
10. Spanky Wilson - Love land - Mothers 45
11. Willie Hobbs - How could my baby know - Sound Stage 7 45
12. Hard Tymes - I ask a question (answer simply) - Ruby 45
13. Helene Smith - True love don't grow on trees - Deep City 45
14. Syl Johnson - That's just my luck - Hi 45
15. Tody Tucker - What's wrong with our love - J.B.'s LP
16. Otisettes - In your arms I'm gonna stay - Jonco 45
17. Broadway - Have a little mercy - Prelude 45

No comments:

Post a Comment