Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Jens Chreisti 60s soul mix - Lost Love

Jaw-dropping soul mix from Stockholm collector/DJ Jens Chreisti, from big rarities to brilliant cheaper stuff. This is the first in a series of mixes to be posted on this blog as a teaser for the forthcoming Stockholm Soul Weekender (May 29-31).

01. Fantastics - Me and you
02. Dynamics - Whenever I'm without you
03. Ringleaders - Baby what has happened to our love
04. Tempests - Out of my life
05. Appreciations - It's better to cry
06. Chryslers with the Monarchs Band - I'm not gonna lose you
07. Volumes - I've never been so in love
08. Caesars - I've got to get myself together
09. Creations - Footsteps
10. Ethics - Look at me now
11. Lovemasters - Pushin' and pullin'
12. Fiestas - Think smart
13. Sonny Herman - What about me
14. Lee Williams & The Cymbals - Lost love
15. New Holidays - If I only knew
16. Royal Esquires - Ain't gonna run
17. Superlatives - Lonely in a crowd
18. Perfections - So lonely
19. Out of Sights - For the rest of my life
20. Freddy Cole - I'd have it made



1 comment:

  1. Killer stuff Jens, see you at the Stockholm Soul Weekender!

    ReplyDelete