Monday, December 2, 2013

Record Mania Mix 16 - Yet more two step


It's time for part four in the 2 step and mellow groove-series courtesy of Karl Marthon. From the super rare right down to Paul Anka's most funky moment this mix holds down a steady groove all the way through.

Hope you enjoy it as much as we did!



R.J.'s Latest Arrival - Feel desire - Golden Boy
Suttons - So good - Rocshire
Brook Benton - Soft - Olde World
Special Delivery - Don't deny my love - SPD
Johnny Guitar Watson - Love jones - DJM
Ashanti' - Longin' for you - Jabner
Sir George (Gino) Washington - Could it be I'm falling - Atac
Parlet - Don't ever stop (Lovin' me, needin' me) - Casablanca
Odia Coates - You come and you go - United Artists
Muscle Shoals Horns - Addicted to your love - Ariola America
Prasz - I can't stop this feeling - Southern Sound
O.T. Sykes - Come be my lady - Fun City (12 inch version)
Hiram & Direct - Turn it around - Hirome
Solar Plex - Why did you walk away - White Brothers
Will Hart - Check out your mind - Mother Earth
Slave - All we need is time - Ichiban
Dee Edwards - It comes to my attention - Morning Glory
Mighty Generation - For all the beautiful things you do - B-E-R
Pulse - Baby I miss you - Olde World
Jungle Rock - Life is a gamble - Its A Thang

3 comments: