Friday, December 28, 2012



A regular customer in the store made a nice soul-mix we like to share with you.


Tracklist:
Al Green - Keep On Pushing Love (12")
Karin Jones - Here I Go Again (LP)
Ann Heywood - Crook His Little Finger (7")
Style - Illusions (LP)
Patti Shaw - Somebody Pulled The Switch (7")
Layabouts feat. Portia Monique - Do Better (12")
Conrad Jackson - Come Back With Me (7")
Kapp Ivory Project - It's Over (7")
Curtis - How Can I Tell Her (7")
Kathy McFarland - Memories (LP)
Jaibi - My Life Is No Better (7")
Monique - If You Love Me, Show Me (7")
Mary Holmes - I'll Make It Up To You (7")
Neo Experience - Human (7")
Candy Bowman - I Wanna Feel Your Love (12")
Sammy Acuna - I Never Found A Girl (7")
Great Lakes Orchestra featuring Lou Ragland - Didn't I Tell You (7")


No comments:

Post a Comment