Friday, October 26, 2012

Record Mania Mix 11 - All soul, all girls part 2


Mister Marthon's follow up to the "All soul, all girls"-mix you can find here.


Tracklist:
Brandye - You accuse me - Kayvette 45
Overholt, Tate & Phillips - Day light - Kiras Musical Works LP
Full Speed - It must be love - Real Thing 45
Bobbie Williams - Singing love, happiness and peace - Stanson 45
Viola Wills - I've got news for you - Supreme 45
Sweet Mixture - House of fun and love - Bazar 45
Beverly Hills - I don't care anymore - Fair Play 45
Burton Inc - Groovin' in the night club - Charli-Barbara LP
Sequins - The third degree - Fantasy 45
Masterminds / Lady Bianca - Stop telling me lies - Reynolds 45
Young Ladies - I'm tired of running around - Stang 45
Cheryl Williams - Everybody's happy but me - Bengee 45
Pat & Pam - I'm the one who loves you - Our own 45
Barbara Blake & the Uniques - Superman - 20th Century LP
Hodges, James & Smith - Love your sexy ways - 20th Century 45
Cavril Payne - When I open my eyes - Ruval LP
Penny Goodwin - What's goin on - Sidney LP
Marva Whitney - The girls in love with you - King 45
Linda Lewis - So many mysteries to find - Arista 45
Royal Flush - Goddess of love - GEC 45
Soft Touch - Is this the way to treat a guy you bet it is - Shout 45
Freda Payne - Two wrongs don't make a right - Invictus 45
Lee Staton - Ain't love funny that way - Omari 12"

1 comment:

  1. Would there be any possibility of re-upping this podcast.. the most wonderful selection put together ever......

    David, listening in Kazakhstan

    ReplyDelete