Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Record Mania Mix 3 – 2 step

Record Mania's Karl Marthon shares a few of his two step favourites on our third blog mix. Everything from locally-released-pressed-in-100-copies sounds to Lionel Richie's most funky moment. Enjoy!



Eramus Hall – She shined a light – Westbound
Original Matadors – Golden leaves – Dore-Me
Ullanda – Watching you watching me – Atlantic
Disconnection – Love lady – Prelude
Gregory James – Dream lady – Kelli-Arts
Fresh Air – Miss you – Fresh Avenue
Commodores – You’re special – Motown
Rudy Copeland – I see you – Fantasy
Tamiko Jones – Make love to your mind – Atlantis II
Floaters & Shu-Ga – Not enough for me – Fee
Lil’ Albert – Movin’ in – Silvercloud
Kocky – Share love – Windsong
Sweet Thunder – Love’s embrace – Fantasy/Wmot
Hot Bush – Tell me that you will – APA (extended album version)
Larry Whittington - Count on me – Fun City (original mix)
Cobra Heart Band – Thinking of you – Cobra Heart
Sass – I only wanted to love you – San Francisco I.N.S.

3 comments:

  1. Great mix Kalle!
    Kocky & Hot Bush was my favs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent as always, thanks Recordmania!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete